FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY!
Difference between Ninebot MAX G30 and Ninebot MAX G30LP
1. G30 battery capacity is 15.3ah vs G30LP 10.2ah
2. G30 has a built-in fast charger (3A charging current) vs G30LP has an external charger (1.7A charging current)
The Ninebot Max G30LP Scooter integrates a 350W powerful wheel motor to generate the maximum speed of up to 30 km/h. Similarly, the 10.2Ah Li-Ion battery ensures up to 40 KM of mileage on a single charge. At the bottom surface, there are two 10” inflatable rubber wheels to run on different sorts of roads.
When it comes to other technical features, the new electric scooter by Ninebot Max G30LP features LED Digital Dashboard. It presents real-time speed and battery status at a glance. The scooter also has three riding modes – Eco Mode, Standard Mode and Sports Mode. You can switch across these modes with two clicks.
● 350W wheel motor provides the max 30km/h speed.
● Li-ion battery 10.2Ah for max 40km range.
● 10-inch rubber inflatable wheels for different grounds to take.
● Quick folding design for convenient carrying in your car trunk.
● Aluminum alloy shell for max 100kg payload.
● Suitable for adults and teenagers for fun.
1 x Scooter
1 x Manual
1 x Charger
Ninebot Kickscooter MAX G30LE Electric Scooter
FREE Express Delivery
Your order will be dispatched in 1-2 working days after your payment is received. A tracking number will be available after your item is handed over to our courier. Your order will be delivered within 2-3 working days by DPD.